At NMES, we provide a range of well balanced, wholesome and nutritious meal. The school has two separate kitchens and dining halls catering to vegetarians and non-vegetarians
- HOSTEL MESS IS A COOPERATIVE VENTURE WHICH IS RUN ON A “NO PROFIT NO-LOSS’ BASIS
- Nutritious, hygienic and delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food is provided.
- Spacious dining area with adequate tables, chairs and RO filtered drinking water with a well maintained and hygienic kitchen
- We have two dining rooms, one for the little ones and one for the older ones.
The mess timings are as follows and the students should adhere to these timings:
- Breakfast : 6:3:0 AM to 7:00 AM
- Lunch : 11:30 PM to 12:10 PM
- Tea time : 3:00 PM to 3:30:PM
- Dinner : 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Mess Rules & Regulations:
- No unauthorized person is allowed to enter in the mess hall, prior permission must be obtained.
- The self-system of disposable will be followed in the mess. No food will be reserved for the late comers.
- Hostellers are expected to maintain proper decorum in the dining hall.
- Food will not be served outside the dining hall for students; however, in any case of illness, the student may be served food in their rooms with prior permission of the warden and mess in charge.
- Every student must treat the entire mess employee with courtesy.
- The on-campus teaching staffs are expected to dine in the mess hall along with the students to ensure that the meal provided to the students is graded and nutritious.
- Students are not permitted to enter the kitchen or store room of the mess on any account.
- Students are not permitted to cook any food on their own accord in the mess or in their rooms.
- Hostellers who are found violating the rules and regulations of hostel mess are liable to be expelled from the hostel.
- Hostellers shall be refrained from entering the dining hall without being appropriately dressed.
- Properties provided in the mess should not be removed or used elsewhere.
- Wastage of food is strictly prohibited
- During vacation the management reserves the right to stop the mess services temporarily.